Tuesday, April 23, 2019

So, backwards ho!

Well I already mentioned Leo's Saturday classes. The owner being the pain in the ass she is found more students who also want to take a class on Saturday. Apparently more to have their own class, rather than joining Leo's (not that I have any idea what their level is, hence if they even COULD join Leo's class. But this being Korea, level is irrelevant because it's all about age. Dumb asses). Again, more money is great, but I want my fucking weekend. I don't want to be working 1/2 a day on Saturdays as well. But money. But fucking my Saturdays. There we are on that.

My trip to Laos complicated my leaving date, because the day I fly back in is the day for the cheapest airfare. The guy found another flight that leaves on the 20-somethingth, with an 11-hour layover in Taiwan. SOOOOO not ideal, but it will be from 10:30 AM, so I can at least go out & do something in Taipei. So I can live with it. Just.


No comments:

Post a Comment